- “Data Protection Law” means: the Data Protection Act 1998 (until repealed), the Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC) (until repealed) and, from 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) or any equivalent provision which may replace the GDPR following the formal political separation of the United Kingdom from the European Union, and all other applicable laws and regulations which may be in force from time to time relating to the processing of personal data and privacy, including where applicable the guidance and codes of practice issued by the Information Commissioner or any other supervisory authority, and the equivalent of any of the foregoing in any relevant jurisdiction
- “personal data”, “data controller”, “data processor”, “processing” and “Information Commissioner” shall have the meanings given to them under applicable Data Protection Law.
Legal basis for processing your information
- your consent (for which see below); or
- subject to your rights set out below, the legitimate interest of providing services to our users through the Website, which requires the processing of your personal data to enable us to provide these services.
Your consent to processing
If you withdraw your consent, and if we do not have another legal basis for processing your personal data (see above), then we will stop processing it. If we do have another legal basis for processing your personal data then we may continue to do so subject to your legal rights (for which see below).
Please note that if we need to process your personal data in order to operate the Website and/or provide our services, and you object or do not consent to us processing your personal data, the Website and/or those services may not be available to you.
How we collect and use your personal information & data
Unless you agree and accept to participate /subscribe in any particular service or promotional offers, you will only be asked to provide your email address whilst accessing our Website to be included in our newsletter mail outs. Participation in other promotions or competitions may require further personal information, data and details.
Title – Forename - Surname – Postal address either residential, business address or other delivery address – Email address – Payment details, registered bank card address details – and any other information which we deem necessary to complete your order.
Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources, for example our Facebook page and other media related platforms,
The collection of this information is necessary:
- to operate, administer, maintain, provide, analyse and improve the Website and the services available through the Website
- to investigate and address any comments, queries or complaints made by you regarding the Website, and any similar or related comments, queries or complaints from other users
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- for administration, maintenance and improvements of the Website and/or our services
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, including inputting information and providing feedback
- to contact you for marketing purposes (see 'Marketing and opting out' below)
- to disclose your information to selected third parties as permitted by this Policy
- to notify you about changes to the Website
- to comply with our legal obligations, including obligations relating to the protection of personal data.
MARKETING AND OPTING OUT
Where you have previously ordered products or services from us we may contact you by email about similar or related products, services, promotions and special offers that may be of interest to you.
If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, or you no longer wish to receive them, you can opt out at any time by sending us an email or follow the unsubscribe instructions in emails you receive from us.
In addition, we will not disclose your personal information to business partners and/or third party companies for direct marketing purposes and you will not be contacted by any third party companies for direct marketing purposes.
Cookies are used where they are strictly necessary for the site functionality. They are used to aid navigation, and to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. If you log in to an account, your logged-in status is recorded in a temporary cookie. If you select the 'Remember Me' Option in the checkout, a cookie will be used to remember your details. You can turn off cookies by blocking them in your browser Privacy settings. If you turn off cookies, you may be unable to place orders or benefit from the other features that use them.